Saturday, July 21, 2007

going to mysore...


hello..i am going to mysore..its a new phase of my life..i am going to start earning n working n stuff..i am kinda excited...but today when i was spacking all my stuff..i remembered my childhood..the time i had with my mum..dad was always out on transfers n stuff..i remember sitting in the comfort of my house ..watching tv..laughing with my sis..watching stupid cartoons with her..eating popcorn with her..crying with her..fighting wid her..shopping wid her..her super fashion tips to dis stupid ol gal who doesnt knw how to dress..n no style acc to her..hehe.. amma making me tea..our lil chats in the kitchen...her advice to me abt boys..hehhe..n a lotta other things..her kickings wen i lazily sleep for 24 hrs non stop... the way me n amma laughed together...our horriable fights...hahah..n her care , love, suppot, effection..a sense of security arnd her...that i am loved.. the way i cried for 3 hrs non stop wen dad shouted at me..lol.. n the way dad took care of everything..the way i tot he cud fix nething for me...i remember him supporting me , being there for me..caring for me...the way he made me tough girl that i am today..n helping me learn how to live wid dignity..i will miss everyone..seriously..i knw i am just going to mysore..but sumhow i knw lifes going to change a lot after dis...n i guess i cant control tat..neways...i am off to sleep now..have to catch my bus tom..tata..
sangeetha..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You can write well,but horrible way of putting down your thoughts.People will enjoy reading if its written in a proper way.and too many ellipsis .......