Tuesday, June 5, 2007

hello everyone!!

hmm hello everyone...my first time here...
abt me i just wrote my final engineering xam..n hopefully engg is over..:):):)...and going to start working real soon...i am very excited abt that...i dunt want to brag nonstop abt myself so lets get to the point..
the only reason i am here is coze i wanted 2 tell me story..it funny how life changes when u least expect it to..i dunt knw big words but watever i am going to type right now is from my heart..
never thought i would do engineering , never thought i would change so much as i have today..
when i was 14 ,was not really serious abt life..nothing mattered much to me...i was carefree and happy perhapes..
there was no stress, there was nothing at all to worry abt..but now as i am 22 things have started looking so crazy.. God i wish i cud get back...
had a tough childhood but then now when i look back i think everything happens for the good..
i was always a dreamer and even now i am , but somehow all these dreams are lost along the way... life can be tough..now let me not sound soo negative..i have had tons of good times too.. I believe in God the most , he takes care of me and everyone else.

a very important part of my life my amma...i can go on and on and on..believe me i can. and words are just not enough...i really dunno where to start..i think i never really understood her..had so many misunderstandings..had soo many fights!!! god!!:)... shes the only one whom i expect too much from..only one who gives me a shoulder to cry on, only one who knws me... i know as a i grow older all my friends will disappear..when i need someone the most i know who will be by my side..
shes the most geniune person on earth..shes honest and straight forward.. she loves and loves so unconditionally.. i cudnt have asked for more... when i am facing and fighting the battles of life, i see so many people who try to cheat me and so many who try to mislead me... but then my mum shes so innocent , hats off to her... .. and she has gone through so much to take care of the both of us.. god i know i can never be like her..she is the bestest.. b4 dis gets a lil oversentimental..let me stop here...tata.. keep smiling!!:)

5 comments:

Pavan Reddy said...

ah frankly this sounds like a speech prepared ... to give after u receive the nobel prize....cmon u just graduated engg...tat too vtu ...heheh

it is good actually... after so many days i read one simple and straight blog. All i find now a days is blogs where ppl try and show off vocabulary . Many times its so obvios that a line was included so as to incorporate a complex word.
good, simplicity... and original...
keep it going...

Unknown said...

Hi Sangu
Nice start. That is why the saying maatha pitha guru daivam..... and everybody else.

sne said...

u rock sang!!!hehe...yes i finally read it!!!!

Letters said...

A perfect start Sangy..just the exact 'you' reflects here..honest n undiluted. :)

Unknown said...

sangeetha forced me to write a comment and write nice things about her. :) Anyway nice thoughts, please implement them. Dont just write a blog saying u wanna change others lives and make them happy :-p.... I like ur poem The Road.. and most of ur other posts. I shall keep reading... nice timepass