Sunday, October 26, 2008

26 OCT 2008

Hi All,
Its not a rainy day in Bangalore , a perfectly beautiful sunny morning. I wake up listening to Yanni, then i do my usual yoga. Then i had my breakfast and tea in my lawn :).. A normal beautiful day..:)..
Here i am sitting and typing away to glory, don't even know what's going to be there the next moment.I am planning to run off to meet my friends in the evening .

Tomorrow is diwali and a beautiful day of course(As i get an extended weekend off:p). I am going to get to wear my new clothes also.:)

Everything is going fine for now.:).. I am looking forward to watch good old movie on TV.
I saw 3 movies this week, "A Wednesday(A must watch)","Flight plan","Troy". I love Brad Pitt:(... Then wat else..???:) I am bored to death till 4.. So i am just typing all the non sense i can because i don't know what else to do:)..

Ne ways A very very very HAPPY DIWALI to who ever is reading.. Have a lovely year ahead.. And please wish me too..:):):)
Lotsa love n wishes,
sangee

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wishing you a happy and a prosperous Deepawali and a beautiful year ahead.