Tuesday, October 28, 2008

The man in my life:)

The pride of his deep brown eyes,
His wrinkled smile,
You taught me the number’s I know,
And how I used to get it all wrong.
I remember the story you used to tell me
To put me to sleep,
I remember every night you spent,
Nursing me when I got sick.
I remember that every day you spent,
Making sure we were okay,
You were standing outside and watching
Me write that tough exam that made me a nervous wrek,
I have heard every silent prayer,
Your every loving word,
Your guidance , your love,
You are in my heart forever,
From the baby steps I took to the woman I am today,
You were there when I needed you,
Ever so silently, then why did we go apart,
We started livin in our silent worlds,
I missed you each day,
Then you are back again,
And here to share our little world with us again,
And I am glad you are back daddy,

words could never define what we share,
I owe a lot to you.

lot's of love
sangee,

No comments: