Tuesday, October 21, 2008

As on Oct 22nd

Hi,

I was just wondering what to do and thought why not pen down what I am thinking about.

I was the kind of person fighting and over analyzing every situation, now it seems like I am just happy for the present moment.
Ups and downs lows and highs everything is a part of life, and life never turns out the way we wish it would. We never get perfect things in life, and that’s the fact.

The more we try to drive away the devils in our head the more complex things get. One thing I should realize in the course of my life is that I will never be perfectly happy and even if I am ,that situation will change and life keeps changing.

If I have issues with someone else the problem is with me too, I have to learn and learn a lot more in life.There is no point in being so confused that’s life. I can only give in my best and hope hard that things turn out in my favour.

I have seen my share of failures and rejections and unhappiness in life, but then I realize it was all for my good. I have seen many trillion sunny days too and I am grateful for every moment of my life because it made me the person I am today and I am happy life turned out this way. The only area that I want to improve in is to get the courage to share my life with someone else. I am the kind of person who has always been scared of relationships because I was scared of getting hurt, but the sad part is I will be left all alone if I choose to go on this way. I have to find that strength in myself to probably give away a part of myself to someone probably that way I will be much happier and probably not so scared of everything, it will be the biggest fear overcome.

When we go through life we all know that we all have our fears and I was and am not a perfect person , but then what makes me happy about my life is that I am learning and no matter how much it scares the hell out of me I am learning and still learning.

My silly, stupid pride is my worst enemy and probably that’s my biggest fear in life , of getting humiliated, I would have gone much further if I could give up this “dumb”, “stupid”,”lousy” fear of mineJ.

When we choose not to do things because we are scared of getting hurt the more that thing follows us all over, and when you run after something it will never come to you.
Amazing enough I have been a very lucky person in life, may be with my initial failures which give me the strength to get up and fight again. I am a fighter may be a different kind of fighter but I have come so far because may be somewhere I have a lot of strength.

J take care,
Lots of love ,
Sangeetha

No comments: